This BLOG | WebSite | About Us | TN|Rumble

Quick Join Bike Walk Tennesee via Paypal







Monday, October 1, 2012

Jeremy Leaves the Alliance

. . I am writing to tell you that after five rewarding years, I am leaving my position as Member Services Director at the Alliance for Biking & Walking as of today, October 1.
. . I appreciate the opportunity I have had to work with you. Whether it was through Alliance member services such as coaching, Mutual Aid Calls, Winning Campaigns Training, or strategic planning; all Alliance leaders have touched my life in many, many ways. I am so proud of the Alliance and our work to grow the power of Alliance member organizations, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for allowing me to be part of your success.
. . Together, you have and you will accomplish so much! I am truly honored to have worked alongside the most talented, dynamic and hardworking people.
. . I know that there will still be opportunities to connect with each of you. I plan on continuing work in strategic planning and meeting facilitation, and I’m sure our paths will cross (if nothing else, at the next Enclave Party).
. . To contact me in the future, please email me at jwg@SGEndeavors.com. I am no longer receiving messages at Jeremy@PeoplePoweredMovement.org.

My best, 
Jeremy Grandstaff, Member Services Director

No comments:

Post a Comment