This BLOG | WebSite | About Us | TN|Rumble

Quick Join Bike Walk Tennesee via Paypal







Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Ride Your Rickshaw?

The Tennessee General Assembly (unfortunately) is back in session. They met for a week and then took a two week vacation (must be a nice way to work!).  House Bill 13 has been introduced and amends the definition of a "rickshaw" so that it does not include a bicycle built for more than three persons!   This is in reference to the authority of cities to regulate pedal carriages and rickshaws. Who has a bicycle for more than three persons?  I've only seen one in my whole life. It was a family of four on the greenway near Arlington, Virginia. It was obviously a custom bike so I asked how much it cost. The captain just looked at me and said "a lot".


3 comments:

  1. I'm 15 years old. I was born with HIV my mother passed away because of the HIV infection And I regret why i never met Dr Itua he could have cured my mum for me because as a single mother it was very hard for my mother I came across Dr itua healing words online about how he cure different disease in different races diseases like HIV/Aids Herpes,Parkison,Asthma,Copd,Epilepsy,Shingles,Cold Sore,Infertility, Chronic Fatigues Syndrome,Fibromyalgia, Diabetes Hepatitis even Cancer I was so excited but frighten at same time because I haven't come across such thing article online then I contacted Dr Itua on Mail drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com I also chat with him on what's app +2348149277967 he tells me how it works then I tell him I want to proceed I paid him so swiftly Colorado post office I receive my herbal medicine within 4/5 working days he gave me guild lines to follow and here am I living healthy again can imagine how god use men to manifest his works am I writing in all articles online to spread the god work of Dr Itua Herbal Medicine,He's a Great Man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was a wonderful chance to visit this kind of site and I am happy to know. thank you so much for giving us a chance to have this opportunity.. schwinn 170 upright bike review

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. best cycling tights

    ReplyDelete